Tweet Every restaurant kitchen is full of tools of the trade, from heavy duty gas ranges to the lowliest spatula, it takes a lot of equipment to serve your customers right – day in and day out. Keeping track of all the equipment and products that can help make your operation run more smoothly could [...]
Archive | June, 2012
Tweet Now is the time for your restaurant to take a stand. The war on tap water is steadily spiraling out of control. You may have lost the battle but the war can still be won. Whether it’s their growing waistlines, shrinking budgets, or a combination of the two, restaurant diners are ordering more tap [...]
Tweet In order to survive (and thrive!) in a dynamic and fast-changing industry, food and beverage businesses need tools and services that help with management and scheduling to make the day-to-day and overall business run smoothly and efficiently. Whether you have a fairly regular schedule, or your business runs on irregular events, effective staff scheduling [...]
Tweet Improving your restaurant’s energy efficiency and sustainability practices has two rewards: reduced costs and great PR opportunities. Studies have shown that consumers are increasingly aware of “green” issues and that they care about them, even in a down economy. That means you can connect with your customers and build brand loyalty while streamlining your [...]
Tweet Fagor commercial dishwashers are a great choice for any restaurant or commercial kitchen. These dish machines are affordable, energy efficient, and very durable. Fagor has always been known internationally for their quality products and it’s only recently that they’ve made a name for themselves in the U.S. When selecting the right Fagor dish machine [...]
Tweet Here are some more tips on how to make sure your restaurant equipment is performing at maximum efficiency. Perform regular equipment maintenance. Simple parts on cooking and refrigeration equipment break down or degrade over time from constant use, reducing energy efficiency and equipment performance. Usually these parts are so easy to replace you can [...]
Tweet Tundra’s new product selection is like your favorite salad bar of products because: You like everything chilled! We recently added 95+ True Refrigeration units that will not only add efficiency to your establishment but also add a clean, fresh look that will have your customer’s gawking in no time! True offers luscious stainless steel [...]
Tweet “Cibo, Vino, Amici” (Food, Wine, Friends) is the motto Antonio Laudisio has followed faithfully over the course of 20-plus years in the food service industry. His landmark restaurant, Laudisio’s, has long satisfied the hunger, thirst, and loneliness of Boulder locals and visitors alike with authentic Italian cuisine, fine wines, and an atmosphere that is [...]
Tweet As a restaurateur, entrepreneur or restaurant manager you know who your all-star employees are. These are the servers, cooks, hostesses and back waiters who you can count on to work extra hours, cover shifts, provide the best service and go above and beyond. Here at Tundra we work hard for you to make sure [...]
Tweet Vacuum breakers and backflow valves are an easy thing to overlook in your restaurant’s kitchen. They are relatively easy to install, and since health inspectors are going to require them, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t take the time to make sure you have some of these simple plumbing parts installed correctly in the [...]
- Fixing Commercial Fryers April 23, 2012
- A Glossary of Restaurant Lingo, Slang & Terms March 19, 2012
- Fixing Commercial Oven Problems July 3, 2011
- Troubleshooting Gas Range and Oven Problems November 19, 2011
- Fixing Gas Ranges July 23, 2011
- Can’t Eat Here: Is Your Restaurant Sending the Right Message to Guests With Dietary Restrictions? May 22, 2013
- World Baking Day Word Search May 19, 2013
- Photo Contest: Win a Metalfrio Beverage Cooler May 17, 2013
- 50 Honey & Bee Facts May 15, 2013
- Should Social Media Be Used to Shame No-Shows? May 13, 2013
- Morgan Sky: I've been trying to remember a term we used for t...
- Tundra Restaurant Supply: Hello Robert, It sounds like you did order the wr...
- Molly Patterson: Wow, these are all great and new to me! Thanks for...
- Robert Duran: Hello Greg , I being reading your articles on tro...
- Anne J. M.: It depends on your electric company's charges by ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Follow @etundra on Twitter