Tweet Oh the woes of being a server: the fast paced rush, the kitchen yelling at you for what your customers have ordered, the table of people that are mean to you and make you want to cry and the co-worker who is always telling you how to do things better! It seems the woes [...]
Archive | December, 2012
Tweet OSHA requires Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to help protect employees in the workplace, but it is up to the employer to decide if PPE is required. Many restaurant owners, however, have opted to implement PPE, especially when it comes to cut resistant gloves. And no wonder, a 2008 report by National Safety, Inc reported [...]
Tweet Picture your next outing to a new restaurant or eatery. Mouths watering, you and your dinner companions order the same large entrees based on similar tastes and growling stomachs. As your succulent steaks make their way to the table, you notice your friend to the left has a small spoonful of potatoes overshadowed by [...]
- Fixing Commercial Fryers April 23, 2012
- A Glossary of Restaurant Lingo, Slang & Terms March 19, 2012
- Fixing Commercial Oven Problems July 3, 2011
- Troubleshooting Gas Range and Oven Problems November 19, 2011
- Fixing Gas Ranges July 23, 2011
- World Baking Day Word Search May 19, 2013
- Photo Contest: Win a Metalfrio Beverage Cooler May 17, 2013
- 50 Honey & Bee Facts May 15, 2013
- Should Social Media Be Used to Shame No-Shows? May 13, 2013
- Mother’s Day Word Search May 12, 2013
- Morgan Sky: I've been trying to remember a term we used for t...
- Tundra Restaurant Supply: Hello Robert, It sounds like you did order the wr...
- Molly Patterson: Wow, these are all great and new to me! Thanks for...
- Robert Duran: Hello Greg , I being reading your articles on tro...
- Anne J. M.: It depends on your electric company's charges by ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Follow @etundra on Twitter