Tweet Interview with Chef Adam Hegsted Q: Where were you born? A: Spokane, WA Q: Do you have a nickname? A: Unfortunately my nickname is Andy Cane. I had an employee who couldn’t remember my name and kept calling me Andy. It eventually turned into Andy Cane. Q: What is something people may not know about [...]
Archive | January, 2013
Tweet It’s inevitable, people love to complain. They love to complain about the weather, their hair, their weight, etc. Well, let me be your punching bag! In fact, I would love to hear your complaints. I am going to do my best to inform restaurateurs how to create a better atmosphere for everyone in the [...]
Tweet Super Bowl is around the corner, and we here at Tundra are getting ready to enjoy the game, but more importantly, all the food! We have plenty of cooks here armed with tongs and their favorite wing sauces just begging to get started in the kitchen; in fact, I think we’ve heard so much [...]
Tweet During the end of the year holidays restaurants are in full swing, but catering to large groups is often times limited to only this time of year. Yet there’s plenty of other opportunities that can continue to bring in revenue – from wedding receptions and birthday parties to business luncheons and other corporate events, [...]
Tweet From the beginning of the Dreamstaurant contest, we announced that our panel of judges would ultimately be choosing who the winner of the contest was, but what we didn’t announce was how they would ultimately be choosing that winner. At the time of launch, however, even our own judges were undecided on how they [...]
Tweet Many of the products from eTundra.com are multipurpose for both restaurants and homeowners alike! Below is an example of how you can use some of our best selling products, Cambro food storage containers, 100 different ways! 100 Uses for Cambro Food Storage Containers: Food storage container (obviously) Trash can Flower pot Lego collection storage Board [...]
Tweet Below are the characteristics our judges are looking for in our Dreamstaurant winner. They could walk away with $20,000 on Monday, January 21st! Determination Responsible Enthusiasm Aware Motivation Successful Trust Ambition Unique Reliable Alert Noble Talent Only 72 hours left to vote. Help your favorite… They could be the winner of a $20,000 grand [...]
Tweet Wobble Wedges: Fix any wobbly table, fountain, or toilet The curse of the wobbly table has happened to everyone. Have you ever sat down to eat at a restaurant, leaned on the table, and immediately slid sideways because the table isn’t level? Annoying isn’t it? Wobble wedges were invented to fix this problem. What is a Wobble [...]
Tweet Kid cuisine seems to be a hot topic every year as parents continue to question the foods their children consume and the nutritional value paired with each bite. From the $1.99 kid’s meal at the local fast food chain, to the half-sized portion of a “big person” plate served at a sit-down restaurant, it [...]
Tweet After three months of sifting through hundreds of new restaurant concepts and remodels we have selected a group of 5 finalists. These contestants not only have what it takes to win the $20,000 grand prize package, but they have the drive, personality and ambition to be successful in the foodservice world. Adam Hegsted “My [...]
- Fixing Commercial Fryers April 23, 2012
- A Glossary of Restaurant Lingo, Slang & Terms March 19, 2012
- Fixing Commercial Oven Problems July 3, 2011
- Troubleshooting Gas Range and Oven Problems November 19, 2011
- Fixing Gas Ranges July 23, 2011
- Can’t Eat Here: Is Your Restaurant Sending the Right Message to Guests With Dietary Restrictions? May 22, 2013
- World Baking Day Word Search May 19, 2013
- Photo Contest: Win a Metalfrio Beverage Cooler May 17, 2013
- 50 Honey & Bee Facts May 15, 2013
- Should Social Media Be Used to Shame No-Shows? May 13, 2013
- Morgan Sky: I've been trying to remember a term we used for t...
- Tundra Restaurant Supply: Hello Robert, It sounds like you did order the wr...
- Molly Patterson: Wow, these are all great and new to me! Thanks for...
- Robert Duran: Hello Greg , I being reading your articles on tro...
- Anne J. M.: It depends on your electric company's charges by ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Follow @etundra on Twitter