Tweet With Pinterest’s popularity skyrocketing through the roof and wedding season at our front door, I decided to dig into Tundra’s product assortment to find some Pinnable DIY wedding items that a bride-to-be should know about. Tundra has competitive pricing, a low price guarantee and many items are sold in bulk which is ideal for [...]
Archive | 2013
Tweet In General There are many maintenance tasks that can safely be performed by restaurant owners that would save a substantial amount of money on service calls. Here are some of the things restaurant owners can do to keep service calls to a minimum. Knowledge of a Technician You might be surprised to find that [...]
Tweet Fun Fact: Daffodils were brought to Britain by the Romans who thought that the sap from Daffodils had healing powers. Actually the sap contains crystals that can irritate the skin.
Tweet If you’ve ever asked yourself whether or not your restaurant should have an online presence the short and straightforward answer is yes. In today’s digitally inclined age of smart phones, tablets, and consumer focus on the new and impressive, you can absolutely benefit from building a website for your eatery. Doing so has enormous [...]
Tweet In with the new, out with the old. Spring is the perfect time to freshen up your cocktail menu. New produce is in season, flowers are in bloom and patio pounders are on the mind. Give your guests something to gawk about with a revamped cocktail list that includes refreshing classics, new concoctions and [...]
Tweet Fun Fact: More than 100 billion pieces of junk mail are delivered in the United States each year. And we all know where the majority of junk mail ends up.
Tweet If you thought that throwing up a picture of the front of your restaurant and contact information made for a great website, then you my friend need to see what other restaurants around the country are doing to encourage diners to walk their way. Here’s a list of 10 things we’ve seen restaurants doing that keep [...]
Tweet Hungry Planet, What the World Eats from award winning author, Peter Menzel profiles 30 families from 24 countries and the food they eat during the course of one week. I came across this book on Time and the pictures revealed amazing stories that got me thinking: beyond forks, spoons and even chopsticks, does everyone [...]
Tweet Not sure what the difference is between a manual and thermostatic commercial griddle? Well you’re not alone, we get asked all the time! Let me break it down for you… Manual Griddles A manual griddle has controls similar to a commercial range with adjustable dials (low, medium, and high settings with a few [...]
Tweet Fun Fact: The IRS reported receiving 131,543,000 individual income tax returns in 2009. If each return were processed at the rate of one per minute (and that’s fast!), it would take more than 250 years for one person to do the job.
- Fixing Commercial Fryers April 23, 2012
- A Glossary of Restaurant Lingo, Slang & Terms March 19, 2012
- Fixing Commercial Oven Problems July 3, 2011
- Troubleshooting Gas Range and Oven Problems November 19, 2011
- Fixing Gas Ranges July 23, 2011
- World Baking Day Word Search May 19, 2013
- Photo Contest: Win a Metalfrio Beverage Cooler May 17, 2013
- 50 Honey & Bee Facts May 15, 2013
- Should Social Media Be Used to Shame No-Shows? May 13, 2013
- Mother’s Day Word Search May 12, 2013
- Morgan Sky: I've been trying to remember a term we used for t...
- Tundra Restaurant Supply: Hello Robert, It sounds like you did order the wr...
- Molly Patterson: Wow, these are all great and new to me! Thanks for...
- Robert Duran: Hello Greg , I being reading your articles on tro...
- Anne J. M.: It depends on your electric company's charges by ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Follow @etundra on Twitter