Tweet No table setting is complete without the proper flatware pieces. Whether your guests are expecting a fine dining or quick diner experience understanding your flatware options is important and will contribute to the ambiance and style you’re trying to achieve. Tundra Restaurant Supply offers a variety of commercial flatware at every price point. Table/Dinner [...]
Archive | Get Equipped RSS feed for this section
Tweet Having an attractive and organized back bar is important for several reasons. A presentable bar will show your customers that you care about your business, property, product and furthermore, them. You want to do everything you can to trigger a spark in your customer’s mind that tells them your establishment has great drinks, food [...]
Tweet If your restaurant or commercial food service operation uses steam tables to keep food hot before you serve the customer, then this post is for you. If this post is for you, then you already know how integral steam tables can be in your day-to-day operations. You also know they can eat up a [...]
Tweet Aside from knowing how to mix hundreds of cocktails, a bartender must know what type of glass to pour their mouth-watering drinks and cocktails into. So, to make life just a tad bit easier we have smashed our brains together to develop a restaurant glassware guide that will make your toes curl with joy. [...]
Tweet The exhaust system in your kitchen is one of those essential pieces of equipment that you must have in order to operate. And if your hood is like the ones in most restaurants, it has two settings: “on” and “off.” When your line is operating at full tilt during the dinner rush, the “on” [...]
Tweet Grease is an inevitable byproduct of your restaurant’s kitchen. Unfortunately, grease doesn’t disappear when it gets washed down the drain. Instead, it tends to build up and stick to the sides of pipes and drainages, just like cholesterol in diner’s arteries. And just like cholesterol, that buildup over time can cause some serious problems. [...]
Tweet A good gas range is the center and the soul of a restaurant or commercial kitchen, and every kitchen is different. Choosing the best unit to suit your specific needs can be a challenge, but if you keep a couple things in mind buying the range you need shouldn’t be hard. BTUs and Gas [...]
Tweet If Homer Simpson had his own bar (or took over Moe’s), then the Draft Tables made by Ellickson USA would be the first thing he bought. The Draft Table is an all-in-one beer tapping system built into a circular table that allows customers to pour their own beer whenever they want – directly from [...]
Tweet Every restaurant kitchen is full of tools of the trade, from heavy duty gas ranges to the lowliest spatula, it takes a lot of equipment to serve your customers right – day in and day out. Keeping track of all the equipment and products that can help make your operation run more smoothly could [...]
Tweet Fagor commercial dishwashers are a great choice for any restaurant or commercial kitchen. These dish machines are affordable, energy efficient, and very durable. Fagor has always been known internationally for their quality products and it’s only recently that they’ve made a name for themselves in the U.S. When selecting the right Fagor dish machine [...]
- Fixing Commercial Fryers April 23, 2012
- A Glossary of Restaurant Lingo, Slang & Terms March 19, 2012
- Fixing Commercial Oven Problems July 3, 2011
- Troubleshooting Gas Range and Oven Problems November 19, 2011
- Fixing Gas Ranges July 23, 2011
- Can’t Eat Here: Is Your Restaurant Sending the Right Message to Guests With Dietary Restrictions? May 22, 2013
- World Baking Day Word Search May 19, 2013
- Photo Contest: Win a Metalfrio Beverage Cooler May 17, 2013
- 50 Honey & Bee Facts May 15, 2013
- Should Social Media Be Used to Shame No-Shows? May 13, 2013
- Morgan Sky: I've been trying to remember a term we used for t...
- Tundra Restaurant Supply: Hello Robert, It sounds like you did order the wr...
- Molly Patterson: Wow, these are all great and new to me! Thanks for...
- Robert Duran: Hello Greg , I being reading your articles on tro...
- Anne J. M.: It depends on your electric company's charges by ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Follow @etundra on Twitter