If you’re in the market for new gas equipment, it’s important to know that new gas connectors, hoses, and/or kits should be purchased at the same time, and when it comes to gas connections, safety in your restaurant should be as much of a priority as finding the right new equipment.
Dormont is one of the food service industries leading suppliers when it comes to gas connections, hoses, and kits. With increased safety features and an engineered design specifically for commercial kitchens, Dormont is the only way to go for making the health inspector happy and keeping your business safe. Here are a few reasons why you’ll love Dormont too:
- Every hose is made in the USA.
- SnapFast disconnects help you to quickly and easily disconnect the gas hose so the equipment can be easily pulled away from the wall for cleaning.
- The trademark blue coating around the hose adds an antimicrobial protective coating and helps reduce kinks and damage to the hose.
- SwivelMAX helps the hoses spin 360⁰, which adds durability to the hose line, while also allowing equipment to be closer to the wall.
- Stainless steel material is resistant to a wide range of corrosive substances and adds extra durability to the hose.
- Their FAQs are quite lengthy and worthy of helping anyone figure out how to DIY with Dormont.
When it comes to the right gas connections, hoses, and kits for your restaurant, residential gas hoses will never do. Trust Dormont and know that you’re making the right decisions for your business when it comes to gas safety.