Tweet With Pinterest’s popularity skyrocketing through the roof and wedding season at our front door, I decided to dig into Tundra’s product assortment to find some Pinnable DIY wedding items that a bride-to-be should know about. Tundra has competitive pricing, a low price guarantee and many items are sold in bulk which is ideal for [...]
Archive | Product In Action RSS feed for this section
Tweet Some of my co-workers and I recently had the privilege to tour the Ice-O-Matic factory in Denver, Colorado. Now don’t go running off just yet, let me get one thing said up front: I know that factory tours, or even ice for that matter, aren’t exactly at the top of the list for must-do’s, [...]
Tweet It’s Both! These portion-controlled kitchen tools are referred to as dishers in the food service industry, but to the rest of the cooking community they are more commonly referred to as ice cream scoops. Dishers are more commonly used for dishing ice cream, but also work well for scooping cookie dough, creating truffles, portioning-off [...]
Tweet The Back Burner and Tundra Specialties are proud to announce a new series of videos designed to help restaurateurs see how different types of restaurant equipment work in the real world. This isn’t just some product demo. These are real restaurants using these products in their daily operations. Our first video is of the [...]
Tweet The second installment of our Product In Action series takes us to the Rio Grande mexican restaurant in Boulder, Colorado. They use the Hamilton Beach Rio bar blender to mix up the best margaritas this side of the border. The Rio bar blender is a durable workhorse that can handle a range of tough [...]
- Fixing Commercial Fryers April 23, 2012
- A Glossary of Restaurant Lingo, Slang & Terms March 19, 2012
- Fixing Commercial Oven Problems July 3, 2011
- Troubleshooting Gas Range and Oven Problems November 19, 2011
- Fixing Gas Ranges July 23, 2011
- Can’t Eat Here: Is Your Restaurant Sending the Right Message to Guests With Dietary Restrictions? May 22, 2013
- World Baking Day Word Search May 19, 2013
- Photo Contest: Win a Metalfrio Beverage Cooler May 17, 2013
- 50 Honey & Bee Facts May 15, 2013
- Should Social Media Be Used to Shame No-Shows? May 13, 2013
- Morgan Sky: I've been trying to remember a term we used for t...
- Tundra Restaurant Supply: Hello Robert, It sounds like you did order the wr...
- Molly Patterson: Wow, these are all great and new to me! Thanks for...
- Robert Duran: Hello Greg , I being reading your articles on tro...
- Anne J. M.: It depends on your electric company's charges by ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Follow @etundra on Twitter