Tweet With summer weather trying to make up its mind and move in full force, the itch and urge to don the short sleeves and spark up the barbecue is strong. If you’re sizzling some steaks for a comfortable night in or covering the grill with a wide array of meats for a family barbecue, [...]
Archive | Recipe RSS feed for this section
Tweet In with the new, out with the old. Spring is the perfect time to freshen up your cocktail menu. New produce is in season, flowers are in bloom and patio pounders are on the mind. Give your guests something to gawk about with a revamped cocktail list that includes refreshing classics, new concoctions and [...]
Tweet Inventive cuisine has its place, but sometimes all you want is a hearty meal of your favorite comfort foods. There are certain feel-good foods Americans reach for when we need to be comforted – from creamy, cheesy macaroni and cheese to a steaming bowl of chicken noodle soup, even a quick and easy peanut [...]
Tweet I recently had a discussion with Tundra’s Senior Graphic Designer, Chase Middaugh. I learned that he was vegan, and with me coming from a family of hunters, my first question to him (of course) was, “Why?” He explained that it was about making healthy choices and believing that everything he ate should come from [...]
Tweet I love this time of year. Yes, because of snow and being able to enjoy a ski run or two, but also because the Super Bowl is right around the corner – and it’s time to get cooking! I try to get my menu planned ahead of time so I can enjoy the game [...]
- Fixing Commercial Fryers April 23, 2012
- A Glossary of Restaurant Lingo, Slang & Terms March 19, 2012
- Fixing Commercial Oven Problems July 3, 2011
- Troubleshooting Gas Range and Oven Problems November 19, 2011
- Fixing Gas Ranges July 23, 2011
- Photo Contest: Win a Metalfrio Beverage Cooler May 17, 2013
- 50 Honey & Bee Facts May 15, 2013
- Should Social Media Be Used to Shame No-Shows? May 13, 2013
- Mother’s Day Word Search May 12, 2013
- Top Wedding Catering Trends of 2013 May 10, 2013
- Morgan Sky: I've been trying to remember a term we used for t...
- Tundra Restaurant Supply: Hello Robert, It sounds like you did order the wr...
- Molly Patterson: Wow, these are all great and new to me! Thanks for...
- Robert Duran: Hello Greg , I being reading your articles on tro...
- Anne J. M.: It depends on your electric company's charges by ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Follow @etundra on Twitter