Whether you went apple-picking at an orchard, the farmers’ market, or the grocery store, we have some delicious ways to showcase fresh apples! These tasty dishes are sure to please even the pickiest of guests! Apple Pie Baked in an Apple A simple, natural blend of ingredients with a gourmet presentation. Ingredients: 5-6 Granny Smith [...]
Archive | Tundra RSS feed for this section
Have fun, exceed customer expectations & work ethically, get to know who Tundra Restaurant Supply really is. Tundra was created from a set of values that inspired a business which built meaningful relationships with its customers. These values drive Tundra’s mission to solve the needs of their customers and ensure their success. Fulfilling this mission [...]
Oktoberfest is the world’s largest people’s fair where over 6 million people from around the world visit Munich, Germany for a 16-day festival to drink beer, eat “wursts” and join together in song. The celebration is most famous for its heavy liter steins of beer but there is more; dance around with locals, sing with [...]
Delis are great for the on-the-go customer; they provide tasty, satisfying food fast! We all have a favorite sandwich shop that makes a sandwich just the way we like it. When choosing to stay home, try one of our favorite sandwich recipes – they’re quick, easy and most important delicious! Deluxe Deli Club Sandwich Ingredients: [...]
Who doesn’t love a good concession stand? Whether you’re at a baseball game, fair, carnival or concert, concession stands are a must. People expect to see concession stands at events and probably salivate like Pavlov’s dog over the classic staples for hours leading up to their arrival. Hot dogs, popcorn, nachos, soft pretzels, sno-cones, cotton [...]
Baking With Tundra It’s obvious we’re a bit obsessed with foodservice – we strive to bring you products, service and knowledge that will better serve your restaurant, bakery and café. We thought we might try to inspire your culinary senses with these fun, fresh summer recipes! Peach Cupcakes w/ Peach Cream Cheese Frosting Makes 24 [...]
Part 1 | Asian Recipes Asian cuisine is on the rise in the United States! It’s said we’re in the middle of an Asian-food renaissance that’s being led by two fronts – dedicated students of Eastern culinary traditions and by young chefs who are reinventing traditional, boring Asian dishes! With our newly launched recipe series [...]
Mexican cuisine is off the charts with flavor and color. The best part about making Mexican food is that you can use canned ingredients from your cupboard or fresh produce from the local farmers market to make a tasty and appealing dish. Below are a few Mexican recipes we compiled that will not only impress [...]
This past Monday Tundra Restaurant Supply was honored to be a part of a seminar at the International Culinary School in Denver, Colorado. We got Justin Christman and Johnny Fimple of the Hard Rock Café in Denver plus Joe Sinopoli of Stoney’s Bar & Grill to come in and talk for over an hour to [...]
Ice cream is one of those treats that can put a smile on anyone’s face who is indulging in the desert. It comes in many forms and flavors to appeal to everyone and can be enjoyed throughout the day. Here are a few appetizing ice cream recipes that would be great for an ice cream [...]
- Fixing Commercial Fryers April 23, 2012
- A Glossary of Restaurant Lingo, Slang & Terms March 19, 2012
- Fixing Commercial Oven Problems July 3, 2011
- Troubleshooting Gas Range and Oven Problems November 19, 2011
- Fixing Gas Ranges July 23, 2011
- Suspended Coffee – Dream Big. Start Small. June 17, 2013
- Amy’s Baking Company: What a Disaster June 14, 2013
- Cleaning Underneath Restaurant Kitchen Equipment is Easy With Stoveshoes June 10, 2013
- 7 Tips for Printing Restaurant Menus June 7, 2013
- Frozen Drink Dispenser Recipes from Bunn June 3, 2013
- Robert Duran: Greg , The information you provided on the combin...
- mike: I just purchased new 2 tri-star fryers with propan...
- william eng: I have a Pitco 45C that is about 4 years old and r...
- william eng: Hi Miles, did you find a solution to the little f...
- william eng: Did you find a solution to your problem? I have a...
Food Service Newsletter
Follow @etundra on Twitter