Tweet We really mean it! These cocktails are off the charts with delicious flavor and eye catching presentation. Before you know it your whole bar will be sipping on these scrumptious beverages! Chambord Raspberry Mojito 2 oz Rum ½ oz Chambord black raspberry liquor 6-8 Fresh mint leaves 2 Lime wedges ½ tsp Sugar Club [...]
Archive | Tundra RSS feed for this section
Tweet Feeding America is the nation’s leading domestic hunger-relief charity. Their mission is to feed the hungry through a nationwide network of member food banks and to increase awareness in the fight to end hunger in America. Give A Meal is a promotional campaign sponsored by Feeding America. The goal is to provide meals directly [...]
Tweet Tundra’s new product selection is like your favorite salad bar of products because: You like everything chilled! We recently added 95+ True Refrigeration units that will not only add efficiency to your establishment but also add a clean, fresh look that will have your customer’s gawking in no time! True offers luscious stainless steel [...]
Tweet As a restaurateur, entrepreneur or restaurant manager you know who your all-star employees are. These are the servers, cooks, hostesses and back waiters who you can count on to work extra hours, cover shifts, provide the best service and go above and beyond. Here at Tundra we work hard for you to make sure [...]
Tweet Ever noticed the paper towel dispenser spinning uselessly in your restaurant’s bathroom, ventured into some dark back storage area to retrieve a new roll, and discovered – to your horror – that replacements were nowhere to be found? Stuff runs out. Stuff needs replacing. And there are much, much worse things that can (and [...]
Tweet Bringing a restaurant concept from dream to reality is one of the most stressful, mind-boggling projects any restaurateur will attempt in their career. There are literally thousands of things, dozens of people, and weeks of work that must fall into place to make a restaurant opening successful – and that’s not even thinking about [...]
Tweet Ever owned/operated/worked at a restaurant that had a clunker of a machine in the kitchen? You know, that ice machine or refrigerator that probably should have been retired in the 90s but somehow is still chugging along in a dark corner somewhere? Well, now is the time to bring your clunkers out into the [...]
Tweet When Tundra discovered that a waste management snafu had resulted in office recycling bins getting thrown in the trash early this year, we decided a complete waste management audit was needed, and fast. The lessons we’ve learned in the past three months have been both illuminating and hard won, and that’s why we’d like [...]
Tweet Vote For Chef Lon here! Chef Lon Symensma has a serious culinary pedigree. That’s why Denver foodies were extremely excited when he decided to partner with Culinary Institute of America classmate Alicia Deters to create ChoLon, his first restaurant, ChoLon, in the LoDo area of downtown Denver. After stints at Buddakan & Spice Market [...]
Tweet eTundra.com – Restaurant Supplies, Equipment, & Parts eTundra.com is the force behind The Back Burner blog. The employees of eTundra.com write this blog using the food service expertise they have accumulated over many years in the industry. eTundra.com is a comprehensive resource of products, including restaurant equipment, supplies, and equipment parts. Our online catalog [...]
- Fixing Commercial Fryers April 23, 2012
- A Glossary of Restaurant Lingo, Slang & Terms March 19, 2012
- Fixing Commercial Oven Problems July 3, 2011
- Troubleshooting Gas Range and Oven Problems November 19, 2011
- Fixing Gas Ranges July 23, 2011
- Can’t Eat Here: Is Your Restaurant Sending the Right Message to Guests With Dietary Restrictions? May 22, 2013
- World Baking Day Word Search May 19, 2013
- Photo Contest: Win a Metalfrio Beverage Cooler May 17, 2013
- 50 Honey & Bee Facts May 15, 2013
- Should Social Media Be Used to Shame No-Shows? May 13, 2013
- Morgan Sky: I've been trying to remember a term we used for t...
- Tundra Restaurant Supply: Hello Robert, It sounds like you did order the wr...
- Molly Patterson: Wow, these are all great and new to me! Thanks for...
- Robert Duran: Hello Greg , I being reading your articles on tro...
- Anne J. M.: It depends on your electric company's charges by ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Follow @etundra on Twitter