Dreamstaurant 2012 has come to a close, but be sure to visit us next year for another round of fun!
Tundra Restaurant Supply is excited to announce the Dreamstaurant 2012 winner: Chef Adam Hegsted!
Quick Contest Facts
- Grand Prize: $20,000 – A restaurant design and product package to help one lucky restaurateur realize their dream restaurant concept
- Two (2) Home Chef Prizes: two $500 Tundra shopping sprees for home chefs who enter the two best home kitchen ideas
- Celebrity chef Kelly Liken, a finalist on Bravo’s Top Chef, will sit on Dreamstaurant’s panel of judges and help Tundra select the winner. Chef Kelly, owner and operator of Restaurant Kelly Liken, worked with Tundra’s restaurant designer Jeff Katz on the design of her dream restaurant in Vail, CO.
- Contest timeline: Entries accepted from October 1, 2012 thru December 31, 2012. Winners will be announced January 21, 2013.
- Those that qualify for the Grand Prize will receive a follow up survey and then Tundra will select the Grand Prize winner with the help of our professipanel. All other contestants will be eligible for the two second place prizes.
- In 2013, follow our winner’s progress creating their Dreamstaurant on www.etundra.com.
Why, Who and What
- Tundra’s mission is to achieve success through the success of our customers. That’s why Tundra has decided to help one lucky food service entrepreneur realize their dream and start their own restaurant.
- The contest is great for aspiring restaurant owners, existing owners who want to remodel, and anyone who has ever dreamed about creating a dream home kitchen.
Prize Package Sponsors