If you’re in the market for new restaurant equipment, you know that you’re about to spend a good chunk of change. You also know the choice you make is one you’ll have to live with for years to come. That’s why it’s vital to make an informed decision that’s just right for your restaurant and your budget.
The Back Burner has a wealth of information for you on most major pieces of restaurant equipment, from ice machines to ranges to fryers. This information comes from industry insiders who have sold and dealt with every conceivable kind of equipment for years. And while these posts may not make your decision any easier, they certainly will help you make a smarter one.
And if you’ve got questions that aren’t answered here, leave a comment and we’ll get back to you with the information you’re looking for.
1. Commercial Ice Machines – Summertime is ice machine season, and if you’re in the market for an ice machine, you need to make sure you calculate capacity very carefully. Learn how in this post.
2. Commercial Gas Ranges – The gas range is the heart and soul of any kitchen. Get all the information you need to make the right choice in this post.
3. Commercial Dish Machines – From undercounters to conveyors, there is a wide range of commercial dishwashers out there. Learn about high temp vs. low temp dishwashers and how to decide which type to buy in this post.
4. Commercial Food Processors – Nothing streamlines food prep like a powerful commercial food processor. Learn about all the different types in this post.
5. Why Water Filtration Is Essential For Your Restaurant - Filtered water not only tastes and smells better for your customers, it improves the performance and lifespan of key equipment like ice machines, beverage dispensers, and coffee makers.
6. Buy Energy Efficient Steamers - Steamers are a great way to cook food to perfection every time while saving on energy costs. Learn everything you need to know in this post.
7. Commercial Refrigeration – When you’re selecting a new refrigeration unit, you’re making a big decision that will impact your budget and your business for a long time to come. You’ll be able to make a better decision after reading this post.
8. Flatware: What Should You Buy? – Not all flatware is created equal. Learn how to tell the difference between the different types in this post.
9. Restaurant Sinks & Faucets – Get some useful tips on buying quality sinks and faucets that will stand the test of time in your busy kitchen.
10. Restaurant Hood Filters – Keeping the hood filters over your cooking equipment clean and up-to-date is an important safety concern for your operation. Learn how to maintain hood filters, and get key information on what to buy when you need new ones.
The Back Burner has even more information on other restaurant equipment, and this complete guide will be continued in the near future. Again, if you still have questions about any of the equipment listed here after reading, please leave a comment below and we’ll be happy to answer your questions!