Are you in the market for a new fridge or freezer? You should definitely consider the Turbo Air M3 Series.
The Turbo Air M3 Series offers impressive durability and convenience—and I daresay beauty—at an equally attractive price point.
But don’t let the price fool you! These units may be affordable but they are far from “cheap” in terms of construction, performance and appearance; no matter how busy your kitchen is, they’ll keep their end of the bargain.
The M3 lineup includes undercounter refrigerators and freezers; sandwich prep tables; and one-, two and three-door reach-ins. Here’s a look at a few of our top-selling models and their special features:
Turbo Air M3 1 Door Reach-In Freezer
- Digital Temperature Control System provides precise and constant temperature to ensure your food stays fresh over an extended period of time.
- Condensate system surfaces have been specially treated to resist corrosion, eliminate the risk of refrigerant leakage, and prevent the overflow of condensate water.
- Stainless steel exterior, galvanized steel top, bottom and back, with rounded exterior corners to reduce the risk of injury.
- Cold air compartment maintains temperature evenly for each pan to preserve fresh food longer, and the compartment isolates pans from the rach-in area to prevent food spillage.
- Fatigue-fighting easy grip handles and ergonomically designed doors that open and close effortlessly. ABS sheet door liners resist water condensation with thermal efficiency.
- Magnetic door gaskets for quick removal, fast cleanup and easy DIY replacement.
- Stainless steel cabinet construction for cleanliness and durability.
- Stainless steel louver built to withstand food acids and stains, and ensure even distribution of cold air throughout the interior of the unit.
- Adjustable heavy duty polyehthylene coated wire shelves.
- Solid doors and efficient evaporators and condensers for faster cooling and greater efficiency