Come see us at CineCHEF on Friday, March 4th from 5:00pm to 7:00pm at the Rembrandt Yard Art Gallery and Event Center. Part of the Boulder International Film Festival, CineCHEF is a unique culinary event that challenges local chefs to create a film-inspired dish for a chance to win a prize package from Tundra Restaurant Supply!
For only $95, you’ll taste delicious, small plates from Boulder chefs like:
- Hosea Rosenberg of Blackbelly
- Alex Schuler of Arugula and Tangerine
- Mark Monette of the Flagstaff House Restaurant
- Bradford Heap of Colterra, Salt, and Wild Standard
- Laurent Michen of Jill’s Restaurant in the St. Julien Hotel & Spa
- Jen Bush of Lucky’s Bakehouse and Creamery
- Jessica Emich of Shine Restaurant & Gathering Place
- Chris Collins of Spruce Farm & Fish in the Hotel Boulderado
You’ll also enjoy wines by Francis Ford Coppola Winery, craft beers, desserts and more!
Interested? Come by for a great Friday night and say hi! Click here for tickets »