Tweet There are many different brands of faucets on the market. Some of the most common faucet brands are: Some faucets are easily identified and sometimes it is more difficult. The best way to identify the faucet you have is by the manufacturer’s name found on the front of the base. The base is the [...]
Tag Archives | commercial plumbing supplies
Tweet Replacing the commercial faucet on sinks in your restaurant doesn’t have to be a difficult job. Following a couple simple steps will help you replace old or worn faucets in your kitchen very easily. For starters, there are two types of faucets: 1. Deck Mount – These faucets attach directly to the top (or deck) [...]
- Fixing Commercial Fryers April 23, 2012
- A Glossary of Restaurant Lingo, Slang & Terms March 19, 2012
- Fixing Commercial Oven Problems July 3, 2011
- Troubleshooting Gas Range and Oven Problems November 19, 2011
- Fixing Gas Ranges July 23, 2011
- Can’t Eat Here: Is Your Restaurant Sending the Right Message to Guests With Dietary Restrictions? May 22, 2013
- World Baking Day Word Search May 19, 2013
- Photo Contest: Win a Metalfrio Beverage Cooler May 17, 2013
- 50 Honey & Bee Facts May 15, 2013
- Should Social Media Be Used to Shame No-Shows? May 13, 2013
- Morgan Sky: I've been trying to remember a term we used for t...
- Tundra Restaurant Supply: Hello Robert, It sounds like you did order the wr...
- Molly Patterson: Wow, these are all great and new to me! Thanks for...
- Robert Duran: Hello Greg , I being reading your articles on tro...
- Anne J. M.: It depends on your electric company's charges by ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Follow @etundra on Twitter