Fun Fact: Need an easy way to remember the continents names? Remember: Erin Ate Nine Sticky Apricots At Aprils…
- Erin – Europe
- Ate – Asia
- Nine – North America
- Sticky – South America
- Apricots – Africa
- At – Australia
- Aprils – Antarctica
Think you know the continents? Test your smarts with this fun crossword puzzle:
Continents Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- Home to China and Brazil
- This island continent is also its own country
- Canada and the United States are located in ______.
- With the exception of Brazil, nearly every country on this continent is made up of Spanish-speaking citizens.
- The traditional number of continents in the world.
- This small continent is home to dozens of countries like France, Spain, Italy, and the Netherlands
- Egypt, Nigeria, the Sudan, and many other countries are found on this large continent.
- This frozen continent has no permanent human residents but many researchers work there year round.