Tweet It’s been almost a month and I can’t stop thinking about Dreamstaurant winner, Chef Adam Hegsted’s Wandering Table and how awesome it was to experience. From the location to the people to the food, it was spectacular! In my last post about the dinner I shared an image of the 12 course menu for the evening. [...]
Tag Archives | dreamstaurant
Tweet Imagine a 1,200 square foot space that’s narrow (about 25 feet wide) and long with concrete floors, a white ceiling and a row of fluorescent tube lighting as long as the narrow room. Each wall is a different, loud color ranging from nectarine orange to lilac purple and sky blue. There’s art hanging from [...]
Tweet Interview with Chef Adam Hegsted Q: Where were you born? A: Spokane, WA Q: Do you have a nickname? A: Unfortunately my nickname is Andy Cane. I had an employee who couldn’t remember my name and kept calling me Andy. It eventually turned into Andy Cane. Q: What is something people may not know about [...]
Tweet From the beginning of the Dreamstaurant contest, we announced that our panel of judges would ultimately be choosing who the winner of the contest was, but what we didn’t announce was how they would ultimately be choosing that winner. At the time of launch, however, even our own judges were undecided on how they [...]
Tweet Below are the characteristics our judges are looking for in our Dreamstaurant winner. They could walk away with $20,000 on Monday, January 21st! Determination Responsible Enthusiasm Aware Motivation Successful Trust Ambition Unique Reliable Alert Noble Talent Only 72 hours left to vote. Help your favorite… They could be the winner of a $20,000 grand [...]
Tweet After three months of sifting through hundreds of new restaurant concepts and remodels we have selected a group of 5 finalists. These contestants not only have what it takes to win the $20,000 grand prize package, but they have the drive, personality and ambition to be successful in the foodservice world. Adam Hegsted “My [...]
Tweet Dreamstaurant 2012 has come to a close, but be sure to visit us next year for another round of fun! Quick Contest Facts Why, Who and What Dreamstaurant Sponsors Premier Sponsors Prize Package Sponsors
Tweet News Release For Immediate Release “Dreamstaurant Contest” Grand Prize $20,000 in restaurant design and products, plus $500 shopping sprees for home chefs Tundra Restaurant Supply launches nationwide contest Oct. 1 BOULDER, Colo. (August 1, 2012) — Tundra Restaurant Supply’s mission is to achieve success through the success of our customers, and that is why [...]
- Fixing Commercial Fryers April 23, 2012
- A Glossary of Restaurant Lingo, Slang & Terms March 19, 2012
- Fixing Commercial Oven Problems July 3, 2011
- Troubleshooting Gas Range and Oven Problems November 19, 2011
- Fixing Gas Ranges July 23, 2011
- World Baking Day Word Search May 19, 2013
- Photo Contest: Win a Metalfrio Beverage Cooler May 17, 2013
- 50 Honey & Bee Facts May 15, 2013
- Should Social Media Be Used to Shame No-Shows? May 13, 2013
- Mother’s Day Word Search May 12, 2013
- Morgan Sky: I've been trying to remember a term we used for t...
- Tundra Restaurant Supply: Hello Robert, It sounds like you did order the wr...
- Molly Patterson: Wow, these are all great and new to me! Thanks for...
- Robert Duran: Hello Greg , I being reading your articles on tro...
- Anne J. M.: It depends on your electric company's charges by ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Follow @etundra on Twitter