Tweet Who doesn’t love a good concession stand? Whether you’re at a baseball game, fair, carnival or concert, concession stands are a must. People expect to see concession stands at events and probably salivate like Pavlov’s dog over the classic staples for hours leading up to their arrival. Hot dogs, popcorn, nachos, soft pretzels, sno-cones, [...]
Tag Archives | menu analysis
Tweet The Labeling Education and Nutrition, or LEAN Act, is gaining sponsors and votes in the United States congress. The legislation would create a national standard for labeling menu items across the entire food service industry. Consumers overwhelmingly support menu labeling, with some polls showing a 75% majority in favor of nutrition information on menus. [...]
Tweet The movement to accurately label menu items with nutrition information is gaining ground at a remarkable pace. In 2008, the state of California, the cities of New York and Philadelphia, and two counties in Washington and Oregon passed legislation requiring restaurants to provide nutrition information to their customers. 20 more cities, counties, and states [...]
Tweet Nutrition labeling is nothing new in the food industry. Nutrition Facts have become ubiquitous on everything from milk cartons to candy bars. But up until recently nutrition information on menus was largely absent. That’s changing, and places like California and New York city have already passed legislation requiring nutrition information be displayed on menus. [...]
- Fixing Commercial Fryers April 23, 2012
- A Glossary of Restaurant Lingo, Slang & Terms March 19, 2012
- Fixing Commercial Oven Problems July 3, 2011
- Troubleshooting Gas Range and Oven Problems November 19, 2011
- Fixing Gas Ranges July 23, 2011
- Photo Contest: Win a Metalfrio Beverage Cooler May 17, 2013
- 50 Honey & Bee Facts May 15, 2013
- Should Social Media Be Used to Shame No-Shows? May 13, 2013
- Mother’s Day Word Search May 12, 2013
- Top Wedding Catering Trends of 2013 May 10, 2013
- Morgan Sky: I've been trying to remember a term we used for t...
- Tundra Restaurant Supply: Hello Robert, It sounds like you did order the wr...
- Molly Patterson: Wow, these are all great and new to me! Thanks for...
- Robert Duran: Hello Greg , I being reading your articles on tro...
- Anne J. M.: It depends on your electric company's charges by ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Follow @etundra on Twitter