Tweet In 1621, Pilgrims dressed in black and white with buckled shoes and hats atop their heads in the Plymouth Colony to celebrate their first harvest. They invited the Wampanoag Indians and everyone gobbled down turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie. That’s the story you probably learned as a young child. Well, it turns [...]
Tag Archives | menus
Tweet Delis are great for the on-the-go customer; they provide tasty, satisfying food fast! We all have a favorite sandwich shop that makes a sandwich just the way we like it. When choosing to stay home, try one of our favorite sandwich recipes – they’re quick, easy and most important delicious! Deluxe Deli Club Sandwich [...]
Tweet Who doesn’t love a good concession stand? Whether you’re at a baseball game, fair, carnival or concert, concession stands are a must. People expect to see concession stands at events and probably salivate like Pavlov’s dog over the classic staples for hours leading up to their arrival. Hot dogs, popcorn, nachos, soft pretzels, sno-cones, [...]
Tweet Baking With Tundra It’s obvious we’re a bit obsessed with foodservice – we strive to bring you products, service and knowledge that will better serve your restaurant, bakery and café. We thought we might try to inspire your culinary senses with these fun, fresh summer recipes! Peach Cupcakes w/ Peach Cream Cheese Frosting Makes [...]
Tweet Part 1 | Asian Recipes Asian cuisine is on the rise in the United States! It’s said we’re in the middle of an Asian-food renaissance that’s being led by two fronts – dedicated students of Eastern culinary traditions and by young chefs who are reinventing traditional, boring Asian dishes! With our newly launched recipe [...]
Tweet Mexican cuisine is off the charts with flavor and color. The best part about making Mexican food is that you can use canned ingredients from your cupboard or fresh produce from the local farmers market to make a tasty and appealing dish. Below are a few Mexican recipes we compiled that will not only [...]
Tweet Ice cream is one of those treats that can put a smile on anyone’s face who is indulging in the desert. It comes in many forms and flavors to appeal to everyone and can be enjoyed throughout the day. Here are a few appetizing ice cream recipes that would be great for an ice [...]
Tweet In these times of economic uncertainty, it is easy to get lost in trying to do many things all at once. A good example is restaurateurs trying to manage their inventories, their staff, their operations, their books, their sales, their marketing… Do you know anybody like that? I thought so. You need to simplify [...]
Tweet The menu is often the first thing your customers see when they decide to eat at your restaurant, and sometimes might even be the thing that convinces them to come inside in the first place. But you’d be surprised how many restaurants spend little or no time on menu design, and as a result [...]
Tweet No matter what kind of restaurant you run, from fast casual to fine dining, combo meals can help your customer make a choice that makes them feel like they’re getting a deal, even if the combo costs exactly the same as the a la carte menu. This is backed up by a study conducted [...]
- Fixing Commercial Fryers April 23, 2012
- A Glossary of Restaurant Lingo, Slang & Terms March 19, 2012
- Fixing Commercial Oven Problems July 3, 2011
- Troubleshooting Gas Range and Oven Problems November 19, 2011
- Fixing Gas Ranges July 23, 2011
- World Baking Day Word Search May 19, 2013
- Photo Contest: Win a Metalfrio Beverage Cooler May 17, 2013
- 50 Honey & Bee Facts May 15, 2013
- Should Social Media Be Used to Shame No-Shows? May 13, 2013
- Mother’s Day Word Search May 12, 2013
- Morgan Sky: I've been trying to remember a term we used for t...
- Tundra Restaurant Supply: Hello Robert, It sounds like you did order the wr...
- Molly Patterson: Wow, these are all great and new to me! Thanks for...
- Robert Duran: Hello Greg , I being reading your articles on tro...
- Anne J. M.: It depends on your electric company's charges by ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Follow @etundra on Twitter