The Back Burner and Tundra Specialties are proud to announce a new series of videos designed to help restaurateurs see how different types of restaurant equipment work in the real world. This isn’t just some product demo. These are real restaurants using these products in their daily operations. Our first video is of the Robot [...]
Tag Archives | Product In Action
The second installment of our Product In Action series takes us to the Rio Grande mexican restaurant in Boulder, Colorado. They use the Hamilton Beach Rio bar blender to mix up the best margaritas this side of the border. The Rio bar blender is a durable workhorse that can handle a range of tough tasks [...]
- Fixing Commercial Fryers April 23, 2012
- A Glossary of Restaurant Lingo, Slang & Terms March 19, 2012
- Fixing Commercial Oven Problems July 3, 2011
- Troubleshooting Gas Range and Oven Problems November 19, 2011
- Fixing Gas Ranges July 23, 2011
- Suspended Coffee – Dream Big. Start Small. June 17, 2013
- Amy’s Baking Company: What a Disaster June 14, 2013
- Cleaning Underneath Restaurant Kitchen Equipment is Easy With Stoveshoes June 10, 2013
- 7 Tips for Printing Restaurant Menus June 7, 2013
- Frozen Drink Dispenser Recipes from Bunn June 3, 2013
- Robert Duran: Greg , The information you provided on the combin...
- mike: I just purchased new 2 tri-star fryers with propan...
- william eng: I have a Pitco 45C that is about 4 years old and r...
- william eng: Hi Miles, did you find a solution to the little f...
- william eng: Did you find a solution to your problem? I have a...
Food Service Newsletter
Follow @etundra on Twitter