Tweet Overhead warmers are fairly simple devices. They are typically used to keep food that is ready to be served warm before it goes out on the server’s tray. Overhead warmers have three main parts: 1. Element 2. On/off switch 3. Infinite Control Read on below for instructions on how to test and replace these three parts, or go [...]
Tag Archives | restaurant equipment parts
Tweet In Kevin Loving’s last post he talked about how keeping a basic tool kit handy in your restaurant will make your life as an operator or manager alot easier. It’s almost certain you will use at least one of these tools everyday on the job. I spent over 5 years on the phones selling [...]
Tweet Electric thermostats are found on equipment that is of course electric, like electric ovens, ranges, fryers, etc. Electric thermostats can also be used on gas equipment like griddles and fryers. All electric thermostats do exactly the same thing: “sense temperature.” They have a capillary tube with a bulb on the end. The bulb is [...]
- Fixing Commercial Fryers April 23, 2012
- A Glossary of Restaurant Lingo, Slang & Terms March 19, 2012
- Fixing Commercial Oven Problems July 3, 2011
- Troubleshooting Gas Range and Oven Problems November 19, 2011
- Fixing Gas Ranges July 23, 2011
- Photo Contest: Win a Metalfrio Beverage Cooler May 17, 2013
- 50 Honey & Bee Facts May 15, 2013
- Should Social Media Be Used to Shame No-Shows? May 13, 2013
- Mother’s Day Word Search May 12, 2013
- Top Wedding Catering Trends of 2013 May 10, 2013
- Morgan Sky: I've been trying to remember a term we used for t...
- Tundra Restaurant Supply: Hello Robert, It sounds like you did order the wr...
- Molly Patterson: Wow, these are all great and new to me! Thanks for...
- Robert Duran: Hello Greg , I being reading your articles on tro...
- Anne J. M.: It depends on your electric company's charges by ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Follow @etundra on Twitter