Tomato Fun Fact: While tomatoes are perfectly safe and healthy to eat, their leaves are actually toxic! Puzzle Difficulty: Medium 4×4
Tag Archives | slider puzzle
Presidents Day Fun Fact: President’s Day is not the official name of the holiday we call by that name. It’s really Washington’s Birthday. This holiday was celebrated during George Washington’s lifetime but it didn’t become a federal holiday till 1885. It is celebrated as George Washington Day in Virginia. Puzzle Difficulty: Easy 3×3
Mardi Gras Fact: In addition to celebrations in New Orleans and Rio, other famous celebrations of the day take place in Baranquilla in Colombia, Port-of-Spain in Trinidad and Tobago, Mazatlan in Mexico and Quebec City in Canada. Puzzle Difficulty: Easy 3×3
Valentine’s Day Fun Fact: Many believe the ‘X’ symbol became synonymous with the kiss in medieval times. People who couldn’t write their names signed in front of a witness with an ‘X.’ The ‘X’ was then kissed to show their sincerity. Puzzle Difficulty: Hard 5×5
- Fixing Commercial Fryers April 23, 2012
- A Glossary of Restaurant Lingo, Slang & Terms March 19, 2012
- Fixing Commercial Oven Problems July 3, 2011
- Troubleshooting Gas Range and Oven Problems November 19, 2011
- Fixing Gas Ranges July 23, 2011
- Suspended Coffee – Dream Big. Start Small. June 17, 2013
- Amy’s Baking Company: What a Disaster June 14, 2013
- Cleaning Underneath Restaurant Kitchen Equipment is Easy With Stoveshoes June 10, 2013
- 7 Tips for Printing Restaurant Menus June 7, 2013
- Frozen Drink Dispenser Recipes from Bunn June 3, 2013
- Robert Duran: Greg , The information you provided on the combin...
- mike: I just purchased new 2 tri-star fryers with propan...
- william eng: I have a Pitco 45C that is about 4 years old and r...
- william eng: Hi Miles, did you find a solution to the little f...
- william eng: Did you find a solution to your problem? I have a...
Food Service Newsletter
Follow @etundra on Twitter