Tweet Last April we put in place our own waste management system, which evolved after studying our not so healthy trash habits around the office. The result of this had us cutting down on our trash and ramping up our recycling and composting efforts. First, we installed composting bins to capture paper towels in the [...]
Tag Archives | Tundra
Tweet Our mission: We respond immediately to solve the needs of our customers, so that they can sustain and grow the relationship they have with theirs. 20 years ago our company was started based on the mission statement above. It was important for our founder, Michael Lewis, to do more than just sell parts to [...]
Tweet With the expansion into the online marketplace came the potential for Tundra to bring business to the national and global fronts, providing large establishments as well as the at-home consumer an avenue to shop equipment and parts from the comfort of a computer. A bare-bones website, constructed and maintained by Michael’s son Ryan Lewis [...]
Tweet From a garage based one-man parts company, to a recognized national supplier of literally everything including the kitchen sink, Tundra Restaurant Supply has grown as a business and evolved as a concept for the past twenty years. This month Tundra’s crossing that anniversary line, and co-founders Michael Lewis and Rob Fenton have been along [...]
Tweet The United States has faced devastating disasters in the last 10 years that have not only affected families, but businesses too. In 2005, Hurricane Katrina, one of the deadliest hurricanes in recent history, hit the Gulf Coast. In a 90,000 square mile area, thousands of local residents were left unemployed and homeless while the death toll [...]
Tweet Tasty, easy and budget friendly fall recipes to try at your next party, catered event or restaurant menu change. Aw…the familiar flavors of apple, sweet potato, pumpkin and spices like cinnamon and nutmeg are enough to make anyone settle in for a cozy evening at home. It’s clear, Tundra Restaurant Supply is obsessed with [...]
Tweet Whether you went apple-picking at an orchard, the farmers’ market, or the grocery store, we have some delicious ways to showcase fresh apples! These tasty dishes are sure to please even the pickiest of guests! Apple Pie Baked in an Apple A simple, natural blend of ingredients with a gourmet presentation. Ingredients: 5-6 Granny [...]
Tweet Have fun, exceed customer expectations & work ethically, get to know who Tundra Restaurant Supply really is. Tundra was created from a set of values that inspired a business which built meaningful relationships with its customers. These values drive Tundra’s mission to solve the needs of their customers and ensure their success. Fulfilling this [...]
Tweet Oktoberfest is the world’s largest people’s fair where over 6 million people from around the world visit Munich, Germany for a 16-day festival to drink beer, eat “wursts” and join together in song. The celebration is most famous for its heavy liter steins of beer but there is more; dance around with locals, sing [...]
Tweet Have you ever dreamed of starting your own restaurant? What concept do you think would be the most successful? Would you serve specialty cocktails, micro brews, wine, coffee or all four? How big would the kitchen be? Would you have a brick and mortar establishment or a mobile food truck? Would breakfast, lunch and [...]
- Fixing Commercial Fryers April 23, 2012
- A Glossary of Restaurant Lingo, Slang & Terms March 19, 2012
- Fixing Commercial Oven Problems July 3, 2011
- Troubleshooting Gas Range and Oven Problems November 19, 2011
- Fixing Gas Ranges July 23, 2011
- Ah, Beer. The Rise of Craft Beer in America May 24, 2013
- Can’t Eat Here: Is Your Restaurant Sending the Right Message to Guests With Dietary Restrictions? May 22, 2013
- World Baking Day Word Search May 19, 2013
- Photo Contest: Win a Metalfrio Beverage Cooler May 17, 2013
- 50 Honey & Bee Facts May 15, 2013
- Morgan Sky: I've been trying to remember a term we used for t...
- Tundra Restaurant Supply: Hello Robert, It sounds like you did order the wr...
- Molly Patterson: Wow, these are all great and new to me! Thanks for...
- Robert Duran: Hello Greg , I being reading your articles on tro...
- Anne J. M.: It depends on your electric company's charges by ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Follow @etundra on Twitter