If your gas range or oven is down, chances are you’re looking for a way to fix it fast. Luckily, troubleshooting most problems with commercial gas equipment is fairly easy as long as you know how to replace a few key parts. Here at Tundra Restaurant Supply, our goal is to save you a few bucks by helping you troubleshoot any problems so you can fix them yourself.
To learn more, simply click the link below that corresponds to the part or the problem you’re having and get taken directly to the answer.
- I need to replace my burner grate.
- My burner head is clogged and needs to be replaced.
- The top burner pilot has become clogged.
- I need to replace the top burner gas valve.
- No gas is getting to my burner but the pilot is lit.
- The pilot on the oven won’t stay lit.
- The oven won’t get up to temperature.
- The oven gets too hot.
- The oven doesn’t cook evenly or is “running wild.”
- I need to replace my gas safety valve.
- What kind of casters should I buy?
- I want to buy a new commercial gas range!
Remember: whenever you work on gas equipment, turn off the gas first!