Delis are great for the on-the-go customer, and we all have our favorite sandwich shop that makes a sandwich just the way we like it. When choosing to stay home, try one of our favorite sandwich recipes – they’re quick, easy, toasty, and, most importantly, delicious!
Deluxe Deli Club Sandwich
3 slices bread, toasted
1 Tbsp. Real Mayo Mayonnaise
1 American Cheese Slice, cut in half
2 slices Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
2 slices tomato
2 slices Bacon, cooked
1. SPREAD 2 toast slices with mayo.
2. COVER 1 toast slice with 1 process cheese slice half, 1 turkey slice, 1 tomato slice, 1 bacon slice and lettuce; top with second toast slice. Repeat layers.
3. CUT into quarters.
BBQ Beef Brisket Sandwiches
1 red onion, divided
2 cups each shredded green and red cabbage
¼ cup Miracle Whip Dressing
1 bottle (17.5 oz) Barbecue Sauce, divided
1 Tbsp. oil
1 beef brisket (3 lb.), trimmed
1 can (14.5 oz.) beef broth
2 cloves garlic, minced
12 Kaiser rolls, partially split, toasted
1. HEAT oven 350ºF.
2. CUT half the onion into thin slices; place in large bowl. Add cabbages; mix lightly. Mix dressing and 2 Tbsp. barbecue sauce. Add to cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. HEAT oil in large skillet. Add meat; cook 5 min. or until browned on both sides, turning after 3 min. Transfer to 13×9-inch baking dish. Chop remaining onion piece; sprinkle over meat. Mix broth, 1/2 cup of the remaining barbecue sauce and garlic; pour over meat. Cover.
4. BAKE 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until meat is done (160ºF). Let stand, covered, 10 min. Shred meat; place in large bowl. Add remaining barbecue sauce; toss to coat.
5. FILL each roll with 1/2 cup meat mixture and 1/3 cup coleslaw just before serving.
Festive Turkey Sandwich
1 slice whole grain bread, toasted
6 slices Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
¼ cup hot prepared Stuffing (we recommend Stove Top Brand)
1 Tbsp. whole berry cranberry sauce
1. TOP toast with remaining ingredients.