Keeping product out of the danger zone and ready for preparation on the line is one of the most important tasks facing any commercial kitchen, and your commercial refrigeration units play a critical role.
Maintaining and fixing the refrigeration units in your restaurant can be expensive, which is why it’s all the more important for you to be able to fix common issues that come up quickly without wasting a lot of time waiting for help.
Here’s a list of common commercial refrigeration issues and how to address them:[unordered_list style=”green-dot”]
- I need to replace my door gasket (door won’t close properly or frost builds up on shelves)
- My refrigeration unit won’t run at all
- My refrigeration unit won’t stop running
- How do I identify the type of thermostat my unit has?
- How do I replace condenser or evaporator fan motors and/or blades?
- How do I replace my walk in or reach in hinges and latches?
- I want to buy a new reach in refrigerator!
Did this troubleshooting guide help you? Is there something that we missed here that will help others? Leave a comment below and share your experiences fixing commercial refrigerators!